Monday, April 15, 2019

Striped Skinner Blend Stack = Fun!

I've just gotten back from Clayathon 2019 in Galloway, New Jersey.  What a great polymer conference!  Excellent classes offered prior-to and after the weekend of the event itself, with plenty of demos to attend in between if desired.  There was a huge hall with lots and lots of great polymer folks willing to share their ideas and expertise, engage in problem solving, or just enjoy friendly conversation.  Obviously, you can tell I had a really good time.  Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting here more about the conference, so check back!
Today, I'd like to share some pieces I made during some "play on your own" time after learning how to make a striped Skinner blend.  I loved doing this, and it was fun watching everything work out as it was supposed to! Check out the class for May!

No comments:

Post a Comment