Sunday, August 30, 2020

820 Polymer Challenge Week #3

This weekend marked the 3rd week in our August, 2020 challenge.  Once again, I tried out ideas I've not done before.  The first piece has several open circles in complimentary colors floating atop curved lines.  When I was finished, it made me think of a bird in flight. I moved the piece around until I found a position I liked.  When you look at the photo, I hope you can envision a chain or other hanging material coming from the tips of the top white underlying strip.  I think it really would look like something flying when worn as a pendant.




The other piece is three different shapes held together by harmonious colors and two thin, parallel extruded strips.  I tried different angles with this piece, also, but it only seemed to want to be long and tall.  This could work as a pendant or a pin.  As I planned, each piece has at least 2 colors, 2 textures, and 2 different shapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment