Sunday, July 28, 2019

New Bracelet Cuffs

Perhaps you've had this happen to you, too.  You purchase some interesting findings, planning on using them sometime soon.  Then you get involved with a different project.  Suddenly, they pop up while you're looking for something else....


That's the story behind these matte white filigree bracelet cuffs.  I'd purchased the cuffs a while ago, but hadn't used them until just a couple of days ago.  They are perfect for summer flowers.





The metal is adjustable from about 6 to 7.5 inches and they stay in place nicely.
I made 4 different flower shapes and colors, and added leaves to 3 of the 4 designs.












This isn't a bracelet - it's a pin/pendant, in the same general design as the one I entered in the May Regional Show.  I really like the way this cane looks when it is fanned out.  So I had to make another one in a new color way.  Don't be surprised if you see more of these open circles in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment