As I mentioned at the end of the last post, I also planned to make a couple pendants with the fanned process.
When I sat down to work on the pendants, I realized there were a couple of things that needed special attention. One was a way to combine mirror images of the fanned shapes. I ended up making a backing sheet that held all the pieces together and made each piece stronger.
The other thing I needed to consider was how to attach the pendants to a chain of some sort. I decided to insert eye screws as a place for chain attachment on the 2 red pieces.
On the turquoise piece, I inserted jump ring hoops into the back of the piece and, after baking, passed a black neck wire through the hoops. Adding findings is, for some reason, my least favorite aspect of the process, so I was pleased that these pieces had relatively straight forward solutions.