Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Striped Rounds with Malachite

Here's a fun little necklace I just strung together.  I was playing with a multi-striped cane and got caught up in making these little round beads.  I should have saved one so I could show you that the stripes meet in the center on each side of the rounded beads. This means they could be used on their sides, too.  I'll have to give something a try and show you at some future date.  The 3mm malachite rounds match one of the stripes perfectly, and the little silver heishi between the beads add just a touch of shine.

Right now, I'm getting things together for a trip next week to Baltimore for the Polymer Master Class Camp 2015.  Six days of classes with outstanding polymer instructors. Nothing to do but learn and play and experiment.  Really looking forward to it!  More when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment