I set my flower designs on polymer sheet backings, which I treated with textures and different color schemes. Then the pictures were placed inside small frames. The backs of the frames I used have stands. In that way, these little pictures, which are about 4"x 6", will sit nicely on a counter, table or window sill.
Before I assembled my first pieces, I experimented with different methods of baking. Some of the frames were solid wood, and could handle the temps in the oven, while others had coatings or coverings on plastic bases, and these did not do well in the oven. So, in some cases I was able to bake the whole "picture" as one piece, and in other cases, I had to bake the components separately, then assemble the picture using an epoxy glue.
Scattered about on this page are my first set of "Pictures in Polymer":