Sunday, May 24, 2020

Dots & Lines

It's amazing how easy it is to fill one's time, even when you're in the "stay safe, stay home" group.  I start off the day with a list of things I plan to do, and somehow don't seem to make it all the way through. One of the things I keep planning on doing is getting more polymer work done, and sharing the results here.  So today, I'm going to show you my first two pieces using a technique that Lynn Yuhr shared on Polymer Clay Daily during 2019.  I've used pan pastels to create blended colors on the bases, then, used liquid polymer for the dots and lines.  These two pieces are pins, though they could have been pendants, too.  I also used the liquid polymer to color, smooth and finish the edges all the way around.  This is a lot of fun, especially since the dots and lines are not completely under your control, and I like the slight raised effect the liquid polymer makes.  I'll be making some more pieces soon, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment