Sunday, August 16, 2020

820 Polymer Challenge: Week #1

As I mentioned in the previous posting, one of the off-shoots from the virtual Clay Connection Retreat in July, was a challenge named 820 (for August, 2020). Each participant determines their own challenge and the project or product. Each Saturday, we meet online to describe what we've done during the past week, and how our project is coming along. My project is to try to push my envelop a bit. To do so, my aim is to make one pendant a week, trying something new I haven't done before. In addition, I also plan to use at least 2 different textures, 2 different colors and 2 different shapes in each pendant. Below are photos of my pendants for week #1. You may notice that I used some of the sheet I created in the previous cane challenge to make the football shaped piece in the 3-part pendant. The black and white pendant is something I've never tried before.

No comments:

Post a Comment