Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Pendant & Earring sets

Here are a few of the jewelry sets I made for the June show.  I hadn't realized how much I'd focused on the teal/aqua/purple color ways. Guess it's obvious how much I like those shades!


This first set is made with a feathered Ikat base.  I took the idea of splitting the pendant and joining it with a ribbon of clay from seeing some of Helen Breil's work.   I like the slightly asymmetrical look and adding the gold heshi and crystals really adds a special look to this piece.


These next 2 sets were based on Ikat stacks.  Although the colors are quite similar, the difference in width of the stripes, and the shading I used, does impart a different feel to each set.  I couldn't resist adding little flower elements to the one set.



No comments:

Post a Comment