Friday, June 7, 2019

Bracelet/Earring Combos for the June Show

 While working on items for the June ACGOW Show, I also taught a workshop using the mokume gane technique.  Since I really like the mokume gane effect, I decided to make a few bracelet & earring sets.  The bracelets are polymer on brass channel cuffs.



I really liked the wavy effect in the blue set.  Perfect for summer months and time near the seashore.


Here is a red, gold and white set, also in colors just right for the summer months.













I'm including a set made with the "blurred landscape" sheet I made when working with Lindly Haunani.  It's fascinating to see all the different looks it is possible to get from polymer. It seems straight forward, but is really incredibly versatile.




No comments:

Post a Comment