Saturday, March 11, 2023

Finally!!

Hello! If you've been checking periodically, you know it's been a long time since I posted to this blog. The changes they made in the Blogspot software meant it would no longer work on my old computer. However, that trusty machine has finally decided to call it quits, and I now I have a new machine that seems totally fine with the updated software. Yay! Although I haven't been posting, I have been working with polymer - and I have tons of things to share. So, over the next days/weeks/months I'll be posting different projects and ideas I've been exploring. They may not be in any particular order, but I will try to stick to one topic (or maybe 2....) per post. I'm in the midst of making lots of different jewelry right now because I'm a featured artist for the April Show at the Westerly Art Gallery. So today I'll post a couple of photos of things I'm in the process of making for the show. The theme is "Feast for the Senses: Spring is Here!" which really meshes with my enjoyment of color and florals in polymer.
These bright flowers to the left are all pendants which will hang from simple gold or silver chains.
Here are a few earrings that are something new for me. This is the first time I've added the top portion to create motion in a drop earring. Also, I've experimented with some new floral designs. It's nice to be blogging again. :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, lovely colorful flowers. Just wondering how you make these flower into pendants. Do you just add a tube type bail to the back? Thanks Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sarah. It's nice to be back. :). I make a loop out of the same clay as the backing, and then thread a chain through it. I'll try to photograph the back of one of these pieces and post it so you can see. It's a technique a lot of people use - it's simple and blends with the piece well since you're using the same clay.

      Delete
  2. Našel jsem Mr. Pedro na blogu od někoho, kdo ho doporučuje každému, kdo hledá půjčku. Byl jsem tak nadšený a motivovaný být v této pozici finanční svobody, protože moje rodina hladověla, oslovil jsem pana Mr. Pedro v žádosti, kterou jsem mu řekl, můj životní příběh o finanční situaci, pošle mi formulář žádosti, abych vyplnil své údaje, což jsem udělal, poté, co mi poslal smlouvu o půjčce, předal jsem ji svému právníkovi k vyřízení podívejte se a poraďte mi jak dál. Podepsal jsem smlouvu o půjčce poté, co byla moje půjčka schválena před několika hodinami, banka mě kontaktuje ohledně převodu prostředků a poplatků, které musím uhradit na přepážce banky. bylo velmi příjemné pracovat s panem Pedrem a velmi mu děkuji za pomoc, kterou mi poskytl a která opravdu pomohla mé rodině hladovět. Kontaktujte prosím Mr. Pedro na e-mailu: pedroloanss@gmail.com, protože je vždy zaneprázdněn, ale mají s ním také dalšího profesionálního spoluhráče.

    ReplyDelete